Applications – Explore key insights in your field
In Focus – Discover latest updates & stories
- QIAGEN launches novel NGS panel for rare and inherited diseases with advanced bioinformatics for complete Sample to Insight solution. The integrated workflow provides identification of variants responsible for more than 200 disease indications. Read the press release to find out more.
- QIAGEN and DiaSorin collaborate on QuantiFERON-based test with breakthrough potential for early detection of Lyme disease. Read the press release to find out more.
- QIAstat-Dx – the next generation of syndromic insights – is launching in the US following 510(k) clearance by the FDA. Read the press release to find out more.
- Join our showcase at ASM Microbe 2019 and learn how to get the most out of your antimicrobial resistance data analyses.
- In this exclusive webinar, ICMP’s Dr. Thomas Parsons will discuss how the power and sensitivity of a newly developed MPSplex assay can significantly accelerate missing persons identification process.
Featured Products – See this week's favorites
QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus
Detect TB infection with confidence
Choose the patient-centered, more affordable way to test for TB infection that produces more accurate results than the century-old tuberculin skin test.
QIAseq Tumor Mutational Burden Panels
Precision genotyping for tumor mutational burden
Create a comprehensive profile of Tumor Mutational Burden and Microsatellite Instability with QIAseq panels and get unprecedented insight using QCI with the latest AMP/ASCO guidelines.
The next generation of syndromic insights
Harness the full potential of multiplex syndromic testing and confidently provide clinical insights to patients with the highest level of versatility.
QIAseq FastSelect RNA Removal Kits
The best single step for RNA-seq library prep
Remove unwanted RNA from RNA-seq libraries in a single 10-second step.
Redefining automated sample processing
Fully automate QIAGEN gold-standard spin-column purification procedures with the new QIAcube Connect instrument.
CLC Genomics Workbench
User-friendly sequence analysis
Select a powerful genomics workbench for genomics, transcriptomics, epigenomics and metagenomics.