Overcoming challenges in gene expression analysis using NEW quantitative PCR solutions
In this presentation, Dr. Ina Scheuerpflug will share her expertise on the critical steps and factors you need to know for efficient and precise gene expression studies using real-time PCR technology. Ina will conclude with a discussion of the NEW QIAGEN solutions for real-time PCR, the QIAquant Instruments.
In this webinar, Ina will cover:
- Introduction to gene expression analysis;
- Critical steps for real-time PCR analysis;
- Improved methods for cDNA synthesis;
- Real-time PCR essentials:
- PCR kinetic and CT/Cq = threshold cycle
- Absolute and relative quantification methods
- Endogenous reference genes
- Factors influencing PCR specificity
- Different amplicon detection methods
- Fluorescent dyes – the principle
- NEW Real-Time PCR solutions from QIAGEN.
About the speaker
Ina Scheuerpflug Ph.D,