How can I decontaminate the BioRobot EZ1?
The procedure for decontamination of the BioRobot EZ1 can be found in the User Manual, section 6.2. After running the last protocol of the day, perform the daily maintenance procedure:
- Clean the piercing unit (Section 6.1, page 6-2).
- Remove used disposable labware and unwanted samples and reagents, and discard them according to your local safety regulations.
- Check that the tray is clean. If necessary, clean it with 70% ethanol, and then with distilled water.
- Clean the worktable and its racks with 70% ethanol, and then with distilled water.
- Wipe the other surfaces of the workstation with diluted neutral soap solution, and then with water.
- Wipe the O-rings of the tip adapters, if dirty, with tissue.