Laboratory workflows may include many steps, which are often performed on different instruments. If data flow between the instruments and LIMS is not fully integrated, the data has to be manually transferred, which is time-consuming, error-prone, and costly.
QIAlink Software, which runs in the background, automates data transfer between QIAsymphony RGQ MDx and LIMS, enabling an efficient automated workflow, from sample to result.
QIAlink Software enables:
- Connection to any LIMS via standardized HL7 interface, where HL7 v2.5 is now supported
- Connection of QIAsymphony SP/AS instruments to LIMS
- Automated rack file transfer from QIAsymphony SP to AS
- Result export from Rotor-Gene AssayManager to LIMS
- Complete traceability of process data
- Tracking of pending assay orders