I would like to change my password. What are the password requirements?
- To change your password log in to My QIAGEN > Account > Change password.
- The password should contain minimum of six characters and at least one uppercase letter, one number and one symbol.
My QIAGEN account - Related links that may help:
- I registered for My QIAGEN but didn’t receive the activation email. What should I do?
- I registered my instrument in My QIAGEN but it is not yet available in my dashboard. How can I see it?
- How do I change my login email address?
- I cannot login to my My QIAGEN account. What should I do?
- How can I create a My QIAGEN account?
- How can I change the country of my My QIAGEN account?
- How can I unsubscribe from marketing emails?
- How can I register an instrument in my My QIAGEN account?
- How can I delete my customer account?
- What do I need to register for a My QIAGEN account?
- Where do I get a QIAGEN customer number?
QIAGEN best sellers
DNeasy Blood & Tissue KitsFor spin-column or 96-well extraction of total DNA from animal blood and tissues and from cells, yeast, bacteria, or viruses
QIAprep Spin Miniprep KitFor purification of up to 20 μg molecular biology grade plasmid DNA
RNeasy Plus Mini KitFor purification of up to 100 µg total RNA from cells/tissues using gDNA Eliminator columns
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a call or connect with us online