I registered my instrument in My QIAGEN but it is not yet available in my dashboard. How can I see it?
Registration of an instrument takes a while. Check back after a few days. If you are still unable to see your instrument, contact Customer Care.
My QIAGEN account - Related links that may help:
- I reset my password but didn't receive the password recovery email? What should I do?
- I registered for My QIAGEN but didn’t receive the activation email. What should I do?
- How do I change my login email address?
- I cannot login to my My QIAGEN account. What should I do?
- How can I create a My QIAGEN account?
- How can I change the country of my My QIAGEN account?
- How can I unsubscribe from marketing emails?
- How can I register an instrument in my My QIAGEN account?
- How can I delete my customer account?
- What do I need to register for a My QIAGEN account?
- Where do I get a QIAGEN customer number?
QIAGEN best sellers
DNeasy Blood & Tissue KitsFor spin-column or 96-well extraction of total DNA from animal blood and tissues and from cells, yeast, bacteria, or viruses
QIAprep Spin Miniprep KitFor purification of up to 20 μg molecular biology grade plasmid DNA
RNeasy Plus Mini KitFor purification of up to 100 µg total RNA from cells/tissues using gDNA Eliminator columns
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a call or connect with us online