How can I register an instrument in my My QIAGEN account?
Log in to your My QIAGEN account and navigate to the Instrument widget. Select the instrument you want to register and enter the serial number of your instrument. The serial number can be found on the sticker on the back side of your instrument. It takes a few days for your instrument to be verified and visible in your account.
My QIAGEN account - Related links that may help:
- I reset my password but didn't receive the password recovery email? What should I do?
- I registered for My QIAGEN but didn’t receive the activation email. What should I do?
- I registered my instrument in My QIAGEN but it is not yet available in my dashboard. How can I see it?
- How do I change my login email address?
- I cannot login to my My QIAGEN account. What should I do?
- How can I create a My QIAGEN account?
- How can I change the country of my My QIAGEN account?
- How can I unsubscribe from marketing emails?
- How can I delete my customer account?
- What do I need to register for a My QIAGEN account?
- Where do I get a QIAGEN customer number?
QIAGEN best sellers
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a call or connect with us online