Paving the way for liquid biopsy
Innovation for progress
Latest liquid biopsy news, updates and success stories
A Sample to Insight liquid biopsy workflow
Dive deeper into liquid biopsy resources
Explore our Cancer Research Hub
Accelerate your journey to insights and help conquer cancer
FAQs to further your liquid biopsy knowledge
What is a liquid biopsy?
A quick, non-invasive procedure that limits the need for surgical biopsy. It allows biomarkers for diseases such as cancer to be discovered in biofluids such as blood and urine, allowing for better disease detection and management. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of solutions in the field of liquid biopsy solutions covering the most important analytes: circulating tumor cells, exosomes and circulating cell-free nucleic acids.
What are the advantage and challenges of liquid biopsy?
Liquid biopsies can be useful when a tissue sample is limited or hard to reach and if regular monitoring is needed. The main challenges include: detecting a low amount of analytes in a high background and a lack of standardization. To overcome these, we have developed a comprehensive portfolio of liquid biopsy solutions to meet your changing needs.
- PAXgene technology for reliable sample collection and stabilization
- Optimized sample preparation kits for isolating ccfDNA, ccfRNA, exosomes and CTCs from various biofluids
- QIAseq solutions for NGS analysis
- Predesigned or custom arrays and panels for PCR-based analysis
- Genomics Workbench for accurate data analysis