What’s new in QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench version 23
QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench version 23 is here with exciting updates we'd like to share with you. These include:
- Our new QIAGEN CLC LightSpeed Module which provides the world’s fastest and cheapest whole genome sequencing (WGS) and (WES) analyses
- Our new and improved QIAGEN CLC Cloud Module which provides direct access to your AWS S3 files and frees up your local workbench resources
- New capabilities in QIAGEN CLC Microbial Genomics Module
- New analyses in QIAGEN CLC Single Cell Analysis Module
- New cloning tools
- And many more new and improved workflow capabilities
Join this webinar to:
- Learn how to take advantage of the latest improvements
- Get an overview of the many tools available to you
Make sure to join this webinar to elevate your understanding of current trends in bioinformatics.
Can't make it at this time? Don't worry. Register now and we will send you the on-demand recording so you can catch up on what you missed.
About the speaker
Leif Schauser, PhD, Director, Product Management, Genome Analysis
Leif Schauser holds a PhD in plant molecular genetics from Aarhus University, Denmark. He did his postdoctoral training in Norwich, UK, before working as a professor in bioinformatics at Aarhus University. In 2013 Leif joined CLC bio, just before its acquisition by QIAGEN. During his time at QIAGEN, Leif has worked with many aspects of bioinformatics, ranging from microbial genomics and metagenomics to biomedical applications..
Bioinformatic - Analysis
Informatics & Data