Rapid, evidence-based reporting of oncology NGS tests at scale
Competing to offer a comprehensive genomic profiling service for solid or hematology oncology tumor samples is challenging, especially as panels increase in size and complexity. QIAGEN Clinical Insight (QCI) Interpret One is clinical decision support software integrated with professional variant interpretation services that enables rapid, evidence-based reporting of oncology NGS tests at scale.
Connected to the world’s most comprehensive, manually curated knowledge base that is updated weekly, QCI Interpret One dynamically computes variant classifications according to AMP/ASCO/CAP and ACMG/AMP guidelines with full transparency. Users get access to over 200,000 pre-formulated, oncologist-reviewed variant interpretation summaries and can build customizable, oncologist-ready reports with the latest diagnostic and prognostic information, as well as biomarker-directed therapies and clinical trials.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How QCI Interpret One computes variant classifications
- How simple it is to submit variants for professional interpretation via the software
- How QCI Interpret One eliminates the need for variant curation
- How users can generate customizable, oncologist-ready reports according to EMA/ESMO/ELN/WHO guidelines for therapeutic, prognostic, and diagnostic actionability
Who should attend?
We are excited to announce that QCI Interpret One is now available in Europe! Therefore, the following individuals should attend this webinar:
- Lab directors and members of molecular diagnostic labs in North America and Europe
- Existing users of QCI software solutions
- Anyone interested in bringing NGS-testing in house!