A Guide to Successful RNA Sequencing
Find out everything you need to know about RNA sequencing techniques.
In this webinar, we will guide you through the complexities of RNA sequencing based on our many years of experience in QIAGEN’s Genomic Service lab. We’ll decode the terminology, discuss strandedness, single/paired-end reads and read length/depth, so you can make the best choices for your RNA sequencing project.
Topics covered include:
- Library preparation strategies for different RNAs – mRNA, lncRNA and miRNA
- How to select the optimal sequencing parameters according to your project goals
- Quality control of RNA samples, library prep and sequencing data
- RNA data analysis, normalization and quantification and biological interpretation
- The importance of validating NGS results
Join us for this insightful webinar and learn how to obtain and analyze high-quality and -quantity unique RNA reads to take your research to the next level.