How can QIAstat-Dx connectivity support you?
Remote, proactive technical support, available around the clock
Convenient bidirectional LIMS or EHR integration
Real-time status updates – anytime, anywhere
On-demand epidemiology reports to support your institution-wide surveillance efforts
How does remote service work?
Real QIAstat-Dx connectivity users† are getting the most out of their instruments with:
faster resolution of support requests
more issues resolved before they were even noticed
of the time QIAstat-Dx instruments are ready to go‡
Easily send and receive reports
- The QIAstat-Dx Analyzer connects bidirectionally with your hospital LIMS or EHR system, providing:
- Ct values for every detected target reported to the LIMS
- Streamlined interface to consolidate data to one place
- Bidirectional connectivity with automated communication
- Qualitative patient results that accessible from any place in the hospital
Enhance surveillance at your institution and beyond
You'll never lose sight of the big picture with our on-demand epidemiology dashboard, coming soon. With the dashboard, you’ll be able to quickly and easily visualize epidemiology trends across your institution. Using data from your QIAstat-Dx instruments, you can track positivity rates, co-infection rates, pathogen diversity and more. This crucial information can inform your institution’s surveillance efforts, or even support epidemiological surveillance programs at public health organizations worldwide.