The next generation of syndromic insights
Could your lab benefit from having a QIAstat-Dx?
Make the right choice for your lab.
QIAstat-Dx Analyzer features
The QIAstat-Dx Analyzer is a modular and scalable system designed to work in any clinical setting and make laboratory diagnostic testing faster and easier. The system runs assay cartridges, via displayed step-by step instructions, offering an intuitive user experience.
|Hands-on time||Less than one minute|
|Test turnaround time||67–75 minutes (dependant on assay)|
|Throughput per day (24 hr)||Up to 84 samples|
|Ct values and amplification curves||Viewable for all detected pathogens|
|Connectivity||Seamless integration with QIAsphere|
|Batch testing with configurable queue||Batch process 18 tests in a single run|
|Epidemiology reports||Data and dashboard service through QIAsphere*|
|Continuous loading + urgent testing||Each analytical module runs independently|
|Remote instrument status||Available through QIAsphere*|
|Remote monitoring service||Available through QIAsphere*|
QIAstat-Dx Analyzer specifications
|Configuration||Modular Syndromic Testing System
with one Operational Module and one Analytical Module
Operational Module: 5 kg (11 lbs)
Analytical module: 16 kg (35 lbs)
Total Weight: 21 kg (46 lbs)
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||Operational Module: 234 x 326 x 517 mm (9.2 x 12.8 x 20.4 in)
Analytical module: 153 x 307 x 428 mm (6.0 x 12.0 x 16.8 in)
Total Dimension: 234 x 326 x 517 mm (9.2 x 12.8 x 20.4 in)
|Power requirements||90–264 VAC
50–60 Hz IEC
60320-1 C14 socket
|Recommended clearance||10 cm (4 in) on each side of the unit|
Get connected with QIAsphere
Discover the assay menu
All QIAstat-Dx panels harness the power of our sleek cartridge design. This technology redefines ease-of use for multiplex testing by creating a workflow with less than one minute hands-on time.
- Save time – all reagents are preloaded into the cartridge
- Reduce errors and risk of contamination – tests are performed on a single instrument solution
- Lower costs – cartridges are shipped and stored at room temperature
* Some features require a QIAstat-Dx Connectivity plan. Flexible plans are available to meet your lab’s needs.
The QIAstat-Dx Analyzer is intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
The QIAstat-Dx Respiratory SARS-CoV-2 Panel is intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved, but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
- This product has been authorized only for the detection and differentiation of nucleic acid of SARS-CoV-2 from multiple respiratory viral and bacterial organisms; and
- This emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetics Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declarations is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.