Intuitive and simple graphical user interface
Small footprint and customizable configurations possible
Customizable and upgradeable:
Up to 4 Analytical Modules per Operational Module
ANALYZER Redefining ease of use
Less than one-minute hands-on time
Comprehensive results in about an hour
Minimal training required
Discover the QIAstat-Dx Cartridge
All-in-one mini lab that provides results in about an hour
See the assays
The Operational Module provides connectivity to the Analytical Module and enables user interaction.
- Saves user time during setup - simple and intuitive workflow with touchscreen
- Easily tracks patient results - bar code reader to scan patient samples and cartridges
- Reduces errors - USB ports and ethernet connector for assay and system upgrades, document export and printer connectivity
The Analytical Module provides sample to insight results with real-time PCR technology in about an hour.
- Expands testing capacity - short turnaround time to result
- Simplifies testing protocols - all-in-one mini lab cartridge with pre-loaded reagents
- Delivers clear qualitative results - including Ct values and amplification curves
graphical user interface
can be added
Less than one minute of set-up for comprehensive results in about an hour.
- QIAstat-Dx Respiratory Panel
- QIAstat-Dx Respiratory SARS-CoV-2 Panel (Emergency Use Authorization)
The QIAstat-Dx Analyzer and the QIAstat-Dx Respiratory Panel are intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
The QIAstat-Dx Respiratory SARS-CoV-2 Panel is intended for in vitro diagnostic use under Emergency Use Authorization Only. Testing is limited to laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, to perform high complexity and moderate complexity tests.
The QIAstat-Dx Respiratory SARS-CoV-2 Panel has not been FDA cleared or approved;
The QIAstat-Dx Respiratory SARS-CoV-2 Panel has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
The QIAstat-Dx Respiratory SARS-CoV-2 Panel has been authorized only for the detection and differentiation of nucleic acid of SARS-CoV-2 from multiple respiratory viral and bacterial organisms;
The QIAstat-Dx Respiratory SARS-CoV-2 Panel is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostic tests for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.