Image courtesy of Namocell
Maximize insights from minimal sample amountsWorking with single cells, cell populations or low-input DNA or RNA should not limit your ability to uncover a deeper view of the genome or transcriptome. QIAseq Single Cell Library Kits UDI can help you unravel genomic and transcriptomic details from single cells and limited amounts of nucleic acids. Prepare high-complexity whole genome or whole transcriptome libraries using a one-tube workflow with minimal hands-on time. Worried about bias? The PCR-free protocol means you can avoid a negative impact on library diversity from the loss of low-abundance transcripts or GC and length bias. Inclusion of Unique Dual Indices (UDI) minimizes sequencing artifacts due to “index hopping” on Illumina NGS instruments.
QIAseq Single Cell RNA Library Kits UDI
- Start with single cells, cell populations or enrich for small RNA genomes or viruses
- Choose to focus on mRNAs or explore the transcriptome
- REPLI-g RNA amplification and PCR-free protocol reduces bias and provides greater reproducibility
- Includes Unique Dual Indices which ensure high-quality data from NovaSeq and patterned flow cells
- NGS-ready libraries from single cells in 5.5 h