Transform your targeted DNA sequencing
Finding the variant that matters
Looking for variants but not exactly sure which sequencing path to take? Targeted sequencing can help you focus your sequencing capacity on a set of key genes or regions, saving you time, costs and resources. You can investigate these key genes and regions at a high read depth and even see rare variants at low allele frequencies. This type of analysis may not be possible with whole genome sequencing.
Targeted NGS can be used for multiple applications such as:
- Profiling of DNA variants in solid tumor and hematologic malignancies
- Hotspot detection in solid tumors
- Examination of variants in mitochondrial DNA
- Pain and ADME pharmacogenomics
- Human identity and paternity testing
- Assessment of germline mutations for inherited diseases
- Profiling of all exonic bases in BRCA 1 and BRCA2
Why choose QIAseq?
Take the stress out of targeted NGS
Explore the panels
Looking for pre-configured panels ready for your research. You can easily boost an existing panel with additional genes or regions of interest. View the gene lists and find what works for you.