Multimodal Cancer Genomics Profiling Services
Helping you target cancer with an all-in-one solution
Recent advances in tumor profiling and biomarker research have revealed that both DNA and RNA alterations can contribute to cancer progression. It is therefore becoming increasingly important to analyze multiple analytes from the same sample in a multimodal fashion. However, limited sample availability, complex workflows and high investments in time and money make multimodal analysis challenging.
QIAGEN Genomic Services overcomes these limitations by combining our optimized, multimodal panels with expert data analysis to support your cancer profiling needs. Extend your in-house resources with the expertise, powerful bioinformatics and custom services that you expect from QIAGEN. Our all-in-one profiling solution offers the following benefits:
- End-to-end service: We take care of every step, from sample preparation to data analysis
- Complete multimodal workflow: We assess DNA and RNA alterations, tumor mutational burden (TMB) and microsatellite instability (MSI) from a single sample
- Twenty years of curated findings and interpretations: We offer highly-confident variant calling and interpretation summaries that include the latest biological, diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic evidence
- Comprehensive reports and raw data: We enable the possibility for further downstream analysis and development of an internal database
- Full-spectrum solution: We provide a seamless flow from biomarker discovery to clinical assay development and approval
Partner with us for expert guidance and dedicated service – from Sample to Insight – for profiling your samples today.