Assess size distribution, integrity and concentration
How does the QIAxcel Advanced work?
Why is QIAxcel Advanced the instrument you need?
QIAxcel Advanced streamlines workflows by replacing and overcoming the bottlenecks of traditional slab-gel electrophoresis:
- Ready-to-run and reusable gel cartridges
- Limit error-prone manual steps
- Increase safety and convenience; no handling of hazardous compounds
- Save time and costs
- Process up to 96 samples unattended per run
- Fast processing: 12 samples in 3–10 min
- Size range from 10 bp – 10 kb and gDNA of different sizes
- High resolution of 3–5 bp up to 500 bp
- Sample input amounts < 0.1 µl
- Limit of detection of 0.1 ng/µl
- Digital data collection ensuring reproducibility and standardization of results
QIAxcel Advanced is an all-in-one solution for reliable DNA and RNA QC, ensuring reproducibility, standardization of results and significant time and cost savings.