Plan Your Next Experiment Using the GeneGlobe Design & Analysis Hub: Streamlining a Breast Cancer Research Planning Workflow
Good experiment planning is key to successful research, but limited time and resources sometimes make this an overwhelming task. The GeneGlobe Design & Analysis Hub allows you to bring your experiment planning to the next level by combining biological knowledge on your targets with products and useful tools.
GeneGlobe covers many areas, so you can easily apply the lessons from this example workflow to your own topic of interest. In this presentation, we will demonstrate a variety of GeneGlobe functionalities and show how to:
• Leverage the knowledge hub with more than 10,000 manually-curated biological entities
• Explore biological targets in their relevant context
• Find the right products to study targets of interest
• Store targets in the My GeneGlobe project space
• Build a custom product using a stored target list