Expert Panel discussion
As part of World TB Day 2021, QIAGEN held an expert panel discussing TB to COVID 19, which is now available to watch.
Dr. Davide Manissero and a panel of global tuberculosis experts discussed TB control and prevention in the time of COVID-19. The lively roundtable discussion covered the challenges faced in the field of tuberculosis today.
Register below to watch the expert panel now.
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and associated emergency measures on worldwide TB services
Prof. Andrea Gori, University of Milano-Bicocca and San Gerardo Hospital, Monza, Italy
- Increase in poverty-related TB risk factors
Dr. Alawode Oladele, DeKalb County Board of Health in the State of Georgia, USA
- COVID-19 laboratory-based and point-of-care testing: can we learn from TB?
Prof. Francis Drobniewski, Imperial College, London, UK
- Ways forward to minimize the impact of the pandemic and achieve End TB strategy goals
Prof. Salmaan Keshavjee, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- LTBI testing: raising awareness
Dr. Simon Tiberi, Department of Infection at Barts Health NHS Trust, London, UK