NGS and analysis: All in a single kit
Targeted NGS panels and optimized analysis and interpretation tools
NGS can be challenging – overcome the bottlenecks you face with the help of our single kit solution. We’ve combined the precision of our QIAseq DNA Panels with intuitive bioinformatics tools to create a single unified solution so you can detect low-frequency variants and analyze your NGS data with confidence. QIAseq DNA panels now include subscription licenses for CLC Genomics Workbench and QIAGEN Clinical Insight (QCI)-Interpret for QIAseq software, so you can make the leap from generating data to accumulating insights with greater ease and speed. Learn more here.
Construct superior libraries
- Enhanced sequencing uniformity due to Single Primer Extension (SPE)
- Better coverage of GC-rich regions due to optimized PCR chemistry
- Reduced bias and false positives due to Unique Molecular Indices (UMIs)
Process your data like a pro
- Easy-to-run analyses with pre-built, optimized QIAseq workflows
- Sensitive variant detection with tuned algorithms that process UMIs
- Seamless VCF file upload for interpretation in QCI-I for QIAseq
Extract deeper insights
- Generates variant reports using the vast QIAGEN Knowledge Base
- Reveals biological context for variants, including actionable information
- Provides full transparency for supporting literature
Try our integrated solution
Get in touch to discover how our integrated solution can help you advance your research.
|Somatic Cancer Panels||Hereditary Cancer Panels||Hereditary Disease Panels|
Actionable Solid Tumor
Tumor Mutational Burden
BRCA1 and BRCA2
BRCA1 and BRCA2 Plus
Learn more about QIAseq DNA Panels.
Insight makes the difference
QIAseq DNA Panel kits don’t just deliver superior sequencing coverage and a faster workflow — they also provide the tools you need to gain knowledge from results, using QCI-Interpret for QIAseq software. Supporting more than 1000 laboratories and professionals worldwide, the cloud-based QCI platform provides all the capabilities required to transform complex NGS data into insights, in an easy-to-understand sample report.
- Discover novel findings more quickly
- Access comprehensive variant information
- Use tailored workflows for multiple applications
Check out an example report here.
Learn what our customers are saying about our QIAseq DNA panels and our bioinformatics solutions for analysis and interpretation of NGS data.
Fast and easy sequencing data interpretation.
Anna Stittrich, Primary Investigator, Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin
QCI-I saves a significant amount of time, especially for panels without common pathogenic variants.