How do I change my login email address?
To change your login email address, you will need to create a new account with the new email address. When creating the new account, use the option to register with customer number and past order number. Your new account will be linked to your customer number and can be used immediately to order (no additional verification necessary). If you would like to delete the old account, contact Customer Care. Be sure to provide the login email used for the old account.
My QIAGEN account - Related links that may help:
- I reset my password but didn't receive the password recovery email? What should I do?
- I registered for My QIAGEN but didn’t receive the activation email. What should I do?
- I registered my instrument in My QIAGEN but it is not yet available in my dashboard. How can I see it?
- I cannot login to my My QIAGEN account. What should I do?
- How can I create a My QIAGEN account?
- How can I change the country of my My QIAGEN account?
- How can I unsubscribe from marketing emails?
- How can I register an instrument in my My QIAGEN account?
- How can I delete my customer account?
- What do I need to register for a My QIAGEN account?
- Where do I get a QIAGEN customer number?
QIAGEN best sellers
DNeasy Blood & Tissue KitsFor spin-column or 96-well extraction of total DNA from animal blood and tissues and from cells, yeast, bacteria, or viruses
QIAprep Spin Miniprep KitFor purification of up to 20 μg molecular biology grade plasmid DNA
RNeasy Plus Mini KitFor purification of up to 100 µg total RNA from cells/tissues using gDNA Eliminator columns
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a call or connect with us online