How can I change the country of my My QIAGEN account?
To change the country for your My QIAGEN account, you will need to create a new account and specify the new country in the new account. When creating the new account, use the option to register with your customer number or past order number. Your new account will be linked to your customer number and can be used immediately to order (no additional verification necessary). If you would like to delete the old account, contact Customer Care. Be sure to provide the login email used for the old account.
If you wish to use the email address you previously used in your old account, the old account must be deleted before the email can be used with the new account.
My QIAGEN account - Related links that may help:
- I reset my password but didn't receive the password recovery email? What should I do?
- I registered for My QIAGEN but didn’t receive the activation email. What should I do?
- I registered my instrument in My QIAGEN but it is not yet available in my dashboard. How can I see it?
- How do I change my login email address?
- I cannot login to my My QIAGEN account. What should I do?
- How can I create a My QIAGEN account?
- How can I unsubscribe from marketing emails?
- How can I register an instrument in my My QIAGEN account?
- How can I delete my customer account?
- What do I need to register for a My QIAGEN account?
- Where do I get a QIAGEN customer number?
QIAGEN best sellers
DNeasy Blood & Tissue KitsFor spin-column or 96-well extraction of total DNA from animal blood and tissues and from cells, yeast, bacteria, or viruses
QIAprep Spin Miniprep KitFor purification of up to 20 μg molecular biology grade plasmid DNA
RNeasy Plus Mini KitFor purification of up to 100 µg total RNA from cells/tissues using gDNA Eliminator columns