What data documentation does QIAGEN's Sequencing Service provide for customers?
QIAGEN's Sequencing Service provides full project documentation in electronic format for the enduser. The data output depends on the sequencing project and the requested bioinformatic analysis. The basic documentation includes:
- sequence text files with unedited raw sequence
- sequence text files containing the final trimmed sequence
- chromatograms for graphic sequence representation, files compatible with Chromas Freeware in scf and abi format
- Phred-analyzed sequence starts, stops and read lengths
- additional statistical parameters for sequence quality, such as base calling values, graphical overview of sample qualities in list form or microtitre plate format.
To find out about specific analysis options required for your Sequencing Project, please fill out our Quote and Information Request Form.