At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision for making improvements in life possible. We deliver on this promise by providing differentiating Sample to Insight solutions that help our customers to unlock valuable molecular insights encoded in the building blocks of life.
Supporting our customers in their discoveries and breakthroughs has never been more important with the current state of affairs. The QIAGEN Life Science Research Grant 2021 offers up to 80% off QIAGEN Life Science research products. Application is open throughout 2021 in a series of 4 rounds, 1 per quarter. Apply for the research grant now by submitting the form below. For more information, check out the official rules here.
- The research grant is only open to life science researchers who are 18 years of age or older and have submitted a completed application.
- QIAGEN will provide the Research Grant only to the employer of the winning applicant. The person submitting the application (the “Applicant”) is therefore entering on behalf of their employer, which will be the recipient of the Research Grant (the “Grant Recipient”). By applying for a Research Grant, the Applicant certifies that he or she has obtained any permissions required from the Grant Recipient to submit such application on the Grant Recipient’s behalf and is not violating any policies of the Grant Recipient in so doing.
- This program is void where prohibited by law. Individuals or entities classified as healthcare professionals or healthcare organizations under any applicable laws or industry codes of ethics may not participate in this program.
- Winners of the Research Grant will be sponsored up to 80% off Life Science research kits and instruments. Diagnostic kits and instruments and QIAcuity instruments are excluded from the Research Grant. All products in Research Grant are for Research Use Only. Offer void where prohibited and not to be used in combination with other promotions. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that its acceptance of this grant will not violate any internal policies of the applicant’s organization.
- There are 4 rounds of applications, each per quarter of 2021. Research Grant winners will be announced within one month after each round of application, on April, July, October 2021 and January 2022.
- One entry per person. Applications will be scored by a matrix and selected via panel selection at QIAGEN’s sole discretion.