UPX3' Transcriptome Seq Service
Helping you achieve high-throughput RNA-seq from low cell numbers with an all-in-one solution
Ultraplex (UPX) 3' transcriptomic analysis using next-generation sequencing (NGS) can provide unprecedented transcriptomic insights that are required to push forward biomedical research, including enabling high-throughput gene expression analysis. The UPX approach allows large-scale gene expression screening of hundreds of genes from thousands of samples — across multiple timepoints and with multiple treatments. Although not suitable for discovery of novel transcripts, sequencing of poly-adenylated RNA is a very cost-efficient method for regular gene expression profiling. However, not every lab has the time or resources to take advantage of this technology. Challenges such as workflow optimization, customization and data analysis and interpretation can hinder progress.
QIAGEN® Genomic Services overcomes these limitations by combining our innovative QIAseq UPX 3' transcriptomics technology with decades of technical expertise. Extend your in-house resources with the expertise and high-quality services you can expect from QIAGEN. Our all-in-one UPX 3' Transcriptome Sequencing Service offers the following benefits:
- End-to-end service: We take care of every step, from sample preparation to data analysis
- Guidance and flexibility: We aid in designing your project and help you make the right decisions
- Accurate gene expression: Unique molecular indices (UMI) eliminating library amplification bias
- High-throughput NGS from ultralow amounts of RNA: Our UPX technology enables high-throughput gene expression analysis from low cell numbers and isolated total RNA and allows 18,432 libraries to be sequenced simultaneously
- Ready-to-publish data: We deliver comprehensive reports and data packages, and provide guidance on the next steps
Partner with us for expert guidance and dedicated service – from Sample to Insight – to unlock the potential of UPX transcriptomics in your lab today.
Contact Genomic Services