Let's work to conquer cancer. Together.
Accelerate your cancer research
The QIAGEN Cancer Research Community is for dedicated and passionate cancer researchers. We are working to conquer cancer with an emphasis on collaborating together worldwide to share knowledge, methods and data to enable breakthroughs in cancer research.
QIAGEN Cancer Research Lecture Series
Consortia and initiatives – we're working together
QIAGEN participates in numerous renowned international consortia, grant projects and initiatives that strive to improve global healthcare. They extend and access networks and infrastructures – and stimulate exchange between all relevant stakeholders – from science, medicine and government. Our active role in consortia and initiatives keeps QIAGEN at the forefront of scientific findings and developments.
- European Liquid Biopsy Society (ELBS)
- Cancer ID – a new way to track cancer
- SPIDIA4P – better diagnosis and medical research
- CBmed – biomarker identification, validation and research
- EASI-Genomics – cutting-edge DNA sequencing technologies
- EU-STANDS4PM – standards for in silico approaches in personalized medicine