Laboratory workflows may include many steps which are often performed on different instruments. If data flow between the instruments as well as to and from the LIMS is not fully integrated, data has to be manually transferred which is time-consuming, error-prone, and costly.
The powerful GeneRead Link Software, automates data transfer between the GeneReader NGS System and LIMS to enable an efficient automated workflow, from sample to result.
GeneRead Link enables:
- Connection to any LIMS via a tandardized HL7 interface
- Tracking of pending workflow step orders
- Full control of sample position in the workflow
- Complete traceability of process data
- Reduced manual interaction for data handling
- Archiving of all instrument result files and reports of the connected instruments
- Easy searching of archived data
- Control of the workflow based on the result status and QC scores
- Re-test of samples with invalid run results or low QC scores