Protocols designed for validation
Testing critical parameters
When do you need an OQ Service?
- At time of installation (with IQ)
- Following relocation
- After adding new functionalities/ components
- After a major service intervention
- When previously basic research equipment is used in a regulated environment for the first time
- When an OQ is periodically required under an SOP
Operational Qualification (OQ) includes but is not limited to:
- System setup
- Installation tests
- Temperature tests
- Test run
- Qualification tests
- Operational qualification summary
- Ensuring annual regulatory compliance
- Improving traceability
- Reducing in-house validation effort
Schedule your service today
Our service team is here to help. Outsource an annual OQ service to QIAGEN.
Learn more about our OQ products
Be confident that your instrument is operating according to manufacturer specifications every year.