Rethink RNA-seq to reveal elusive transcriptomic details
Drive novel discoveries in transcriptomics and gene expression research with powerful RNA sequencing (RNA-seq) solutions. Are you working with limited or degraded RNA samples for your RNA-seq applications or struggling to achieve on-target gene expression reads? Empower yourself with high-performance QIAseq RNA-seq solutions to conquer the complexity of the transcriptome – while saving time and effort.
Targeted RNA panels
Sequencing COVID-19 mutations after jumping speciesFirst there was a mink-associated COVID-19 strain outbreak. Then several countries reported variants in household pets. But Denmark had a plan to combat these potential vaccine escape mutants.
Faster cancer diagnoses using Artificial IntelligenceJapanese startup, PFDeNA, uses deep learning to quickly and accurately detect and diagnose different cancer types.
Attacking cancer from all anglesHow QIAseq FastSelect helps pave the way towards more successful cancer treatment.
Diabetes linked to arsenicDiscovering the connection between environmental arsenic exposure and type II diabetes with QIAGEN Genomic Services.
The immune system as medicineImmune cells are manipulated to defend against cancer using QIAGEN’s next-generation sequencing technologies.
Your guide to RNA-seq success with degraded, low-quality or difficult-to-sequence RNA samples
Not getting sufficient on-target reads? Working with limited or fragmented RNA? See why QIAseq RNA-seq technologies are designed to work optimally with the most challenging of samples:
Maximize on-target reads with efficient rRNA removal
- One-step removal of >95% unwanted rRNA
- Enhances RNA-seq sensitivity
- Rapid, streamlined workflow
Low-input, gel-free miRNA-seq
- Streamlined, gel-free workflow
- Works with 1 ng total RNA
- Unique molecular indices eliminate bias
High-throughput 3’ RNA-seq
- Ultraplex (UPX) tagging allows 4608–18,432 samples per single sequencing lane
- Unique molecular indices help eliminate PCR bias
- Locked nucleic acid technology maximizes insights from low-input sampes
FFPE sample design algorithm
- Specific algorithms around FFPE samples – smaller and denser amplicons
- Optimized products that capture and work with fragmented RNA
- Bioinformatics and chemistry that adjusts for read quality and modified bases