RNA Sequencing Services
Targeted approach for profiling low-abundance transcripts
Despite the advantages of next-generation sequencing (NGS), not every lab has the time or resources to take advantage of this technology. QIAGEN Genomic Services overcomes these limitations by combining our innovative QIAseq RNA sequencing technology with decades of technical expertise. QIAseq Targeted RNA Panels include molecular bar code technology and provide two-stage PCR-based library preparation to deliver unbiased and accurate quantification for your targeted RNA sequencing results.
Extend your in-house resources with the expertise and service that you expect from QIAGEN. Our all-in-one Targeted RNA Sequencing Service offers the following benefits:
- End-to-end service: We take care of every step, from sample preparation to data analysis
- Guidance and flexibility: We aid in designing your project and targeted panel, and help you make the right decisions
- Powerful digital sequencing approach: Our optimized QIAseq technology combines unique molecular indices (UMIs) and single primer extension (SPE) to deliver unbiased and accurate quantification
- Ready-to-publish data: We deliver comprehensive reports and data packages, and provide guidance on the next steps
Partner with us for expert guidance and dedicated service – from Sample to Insight® – to unlock the potential of RNA sequencing in your lab today.
||RNeasy Plus Kit, miRNeasy Mini/Micro Kit
|Tissue: fresh- frozen, stabilized or FFPE
||RNeasy Plus Universal Kit, RNeasy FFPE Kit, miRNeasy Mini Kit
||PAXgene Blood miRNA Kit
Biofluids: serum, plasma (EDTA and citrate), urine, cell media,
|miRNeasy Serum/Plasma Kit, exoRNeasy Serum/Plasma Kit,
miRCURY Exosome Cell/Urine/CS Kit, miRNeasy Micro Kit
Report and final consultation
The final report, delivered by our cloud-solution or on hard drive, provides the following:
- An easy-to-read data report containing a description of the project, assessments of sample and data quality, as well as an overview of the data analysis results, including publication-grade illustrations
- A data analysis file which is sufficient for publication, or performing your analysis of the data if desired
- A materials and methods section, ready to use for publication purposes
- Complete encrypted raw data (including FASTQ and BAM files when possible)
After you have received your report, we arrange a follow-up discussion to answer any questions you may have about your report and discuss the significance of your results and the next steps. We can also help you design appropriate miRCURY LNA or RT2 qPCR assays to validate your NGS data with us.
Learn more about these RNA Sequencing Services
- mRNA NGS Seq Service
Library preparation with poly-A enrichment, sequencing, quality control, data analysis and report.
- miRNA NGS Seq Service
Library preparation using the QIAseq miRNA Library Kit (with integrated unique molecular indices, UMIs), sequencing, quality control, data analysis and report.
- Biofluids miRNA NGS Seq Service
Library preparation from biofluid using the QIAseq miRNA Library Kit and protocols for the specific fluid, sequencing, quality control, data analysis and report.
- Targeted RNA Seq Service
Digital RNA sequencing for gene expression profiling using QIAseq Targeted RNA Panels.
- Whole Transcriptome Seq Service
Whole transcriptome preparation, sequencing, quality control, data analysis and report.
- UPX 3′ Transcriptome Seq Service
QIAseq UPX 3′ Transcriptome library preparation using integrated unique molecular index (UMI) technology, sequencing, quality control, data analysis and report.
Contact Genomic Services