Sign up for My QIAGEN
FFPE Tips and Tricks Series
Benefit from the expertise of our scientists and learn about best practices in nucleic acid preparation, DNA methylation or miRNA analysis, RNA-seq, multimodal NGS and NGS data analysis – all from this challenging sample type.
Multianalyte Liquid BiopsiesWorking with cell-free DNA, extracellular vesicles or CTCs? How would the picture change if all analytes could be investigated from the same sample?
Spotlight on CTCsDiscover the power of circulating tumor cells with our webinars, posters and brochures.
QIAGEN Cancer Research Online Events
Consortia and initiatives – we're working together
QIAGEN participates in numerous renowned international consortia, grant projects and initiatives that strive to improve global healthcare. They extend and access networks and infrastructures – and stimulate exchange between all relevant stakeholders – from science, medicine and government. Our active role in consortia and initiatives keeps QIAGEN at the forefront of scientific findings and developments.
- European Liquid Biopsy Society (ELBS)
- Cancer ID – a new way to track cancer
- SPIDIA4P – better diagnosis and medical research
- CBmed – biomarker identification, validation and research
- EASI-Genomics – cutting-edge DNA sequencing technologies
- EU-STANDS4PM – standards for in silico approaches in personalized medicine