Xerna(TM) TME Panel: A Novel Precision Medicine Platform
About the session
The following topics will be covered in this webinar:
- An overview of the RNA-based Xerna TMETM Panel and its key biological features.
- The development and validation of the Xerna TMETM Panel.
- New data presented at ESMO 2022
- Clinical and research applications of the XernaTMETM Panel to support multiple oncology therapeutics, particularly immune checkpoint inhibitors and anti-angiogenic agents, across a variety of tumor types.
- Future development of the XernaTMETM Panel as an RUO and CDx assay platform.
Who should attend and benefits of attending:
- Researchers and clinical investigators interested in learning about this novel, RNA-based precision medicine platform are encouraged to attend.
- Participants will achieve a greater understanding of how the XERNA TMETM Panel can be used to understand the dominant biology of the tumor microenvironment and align to particular therapeutic modalities.
Mark is a seasoned leader in translational oncology and drug discovery/development with over 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Mark earned his B.S. in Microbiology from Colorado State University and his Ph.D. in Microbiology and Immunology at Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. He performed post-doctoral work at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and at University of North Carolina School of Medicine. Mark has authored over 35 peer-reviewed publications in addition to book chapters and patents.