NGS solutions for genomic surveillance of SARS-CoV-2
Get the right genomic surveillance solution for your needs
The faster you can sequence samples, the quicker you can develop a comprehensive picture of circulating variants, allowing you to stay one step ahead. Explore how our genomic surveillance solutions can help.
Enhanced, high-throughput NGS solution
New! QIAseq DIRECT SARS-CoV-2 Enhancer Kit
The QIAseq DIRECT SARS-CoV-2 Enhancer Kit works to further increase genomic coverage while simplifying your workflow when combined with the QIAseq DIRECT SARS-CoV-2 Kit.
- A streamlined workflow: No need for normalization/quantification prior to library amplification
- Boosted genome coverage and uniformity: >95% coverage even at extremely low viral genome copy numbers
- A lower read requirement: 4X reduction in recommended clusters per sample, saving on sequencing costs and allowing greater multiplexing
Get the QIAseq DIRECT SARS-CoV-2 Enhancer Kit at no additional charge when you buy the QIAseq DIRECT SARS-CoV-2 Kit. Terms and conditions apply.†
SARS-CoV-2 Enhancer Kit offer.†
Blog posts and resources
Why choose the QIAseq DIRECT SARS-CoV-2 Kit?
Use our ultrafast, high-throughput, single-box NGS solution if you want to maximize efficiency, ramp up your sequencing capability and ensure superior coverage to accelerate variant detection. You can now take advantage of the QIAseq DIRECT SARS-CoV-2 Enhancer Kit, a new addition that – when used in combination with the QIAseq DIRECT SARS-CoV-2 Kit – further streamlines the workflow and boosts coverage while requiring fewer reads per sample.
Optimized ARTIC-based NGS solution
QIAseq SARS-CoV-2 Primer Panel
Expedite SARS-CoV-2 variant detection and real-time genomic surveillance with our scalable, single-day workflow, which is faster and has lower-input requirements than hybrid capture solutions. Based on optimized publicly available ARTIC V3 designs, the QIAseq SARS-CoV-2 Primer Panel provides targeted enrichment of the complete viral genome, allowing you to:
- Achieve high coverage, even at low copy number due to reduced primer dropouts and primer-dimer effects
- Multiplex up to 384 samples in a single run on high-throughput Illumina platforms
- Track and visualize phylogenetic divergence with integrated bioinformatics analysis pipelines
A winning combination for improved scalability
Combine the QIAseq SARS-CoV-2 Primer Panel with the QIAseq FX DNA Library UDI Kit to multiplex up to 384 samples in a single run.