Comprehensive trainingA QIAGEN subject matter expert will walk your staff through the entire workflow, from sample loading to result analysis.
Customized to your workflowsThe trainer will use your samples and controls to ensure optimized instrument operation in your lab.
Compliant documentationYou will get a certification of completion per GLP guidelines.
Standalone on-demand serviceWe will provide training when you need it and on your topic of choice.
When do you need application training?
- At the time of installation of a new instrument
- Following staff change
- Following procedure change or when adding new workflows
- After adding new functionalities to an instrument
- As a refresher for optimized instrument operation and productivity
- When lab staff certification or re-certification is required
Application training includes but is not limited to:
- Instrument hardware and software use
- Assay technology review
- Run preparation
- Result analysis and interpretation
- Documentation for GMP/GLP requirements
- Professional qualification and certification for laboratory staff
- Full and up-to-date instrument use proficiency over time
- Optimized instrument operation
For up-to-date licensing information and product-specific disclaimers, see the respective QIAGEN kit or instrument handbook or user manual. QIAGEN kit or instrument handbooks and user manuals are available at www.qiagen.com or can be requested from QIAGEN Technical Services or your local distributor.