I registered my instrument in My QIAGEN but it is not yet available in my dashboard. How can I see it?
Registration of an instrument takes a while. Check back after a few days. If you are still unable to see your instrument, contact Customer Care.
My QIAGEN account - Related links that may help:
- I reset my password but didn't receive the password recovery email? What should I do?
- I registered for My QIAGEN but didn’t receive the activation email. What should I do?
- How do I change my login email address?
- I cannot login to my My QIAGEN account. What should I do?
- How can I create a My QIAGEN account?
- How can I change the country of my My QIAGEN account?
- How can I unsubscribe from marketing emails?
- How can I register an instrument in my My QIAGEN account?
- How can I delete my customer account?
- What do I need to register for a My QIAGEN account?
- Where do I get a QIAGEN customer number?
QIAGEN best sellers
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a call or connect with us online