Unbiased detection of pathogens made easy – see at first glance!
The ability to detect and characterize microorganisms in a sample is a fundamental need in veterinary testing, animal pathogen research, food safety testing and microbiology research.
Real-time PCR-based techniques are increasingly replacing traditional culture-based methods, offering accurate detection in a fraction of the time and effort.
The new Q-Rex Target Detection Plug-in for use on the Rotor-Gene Q
now allows you to easily identify all of your samples containing the pathogen of interest – you’ll see at first glance!
Q-Rex Target Detection Plug-in benefits include:
- Stoplight visualization of results shows you detected microbial targets at first glance
- Presence/absence detection based on predefined criteria for unbiased data analysis, regardless of personal judgement or training level
- Cross-talk compensation for optimal multiplexing performance and maximum flexibility of dye selection
- Wizard-based run setup gives step-by-step user guidance and ensures seamless run performance
- In-built validation concept ensures highest safety and optimal data analysis