I registered at QIAGEN but can't place an order. What should I do?
To place an order at QIAGEN, your My QIAGEN account must be verified. If you registered without a customer number or recent order number, your account can be verified manually by QIAGEN. To start the verification process, make sure you add at least one shipping and billing address. Verification takes up to three business days. When the account is verified, you will see a small checkmark labeled “Verified” in your account.
Ordering - Related links that may help:
- I cannot see my negotiated prices in the webshop. Where can I find them?
- My quote cannot be ordered online and I cannot find it in my dashboard. How can I use it?
- How can I get my cart approved before ordering?
- My promo code is not working. What should I do?
- I cannot find a product online. How can I find it?
- How can I add an additional shipping or billing address?
QIAGEN best sellers
DNeasy Blood & Tissue KitsFor spin-column or 96-well extraction of total DNA from animal blood and tissues and from cells, yeast, bacteria, or viruses
QIAprep Spin Miniprep KitFor purification of up to 20 μg molecular biology grade plasmid DNA
RNeasy Plus Mini KitFor purification of up to 100 µg total RNA from cells/tissues using gDNA Eliminator columns
Can't find what you're looking for?
Give us a call or connect with us online