Helping you target cancer with an all-in-one solution
Examining multiple analytes, such as DNA and RNA, from single tumor samples – known as multimodal analysis – has proven advantageous for tumor profiling and biomarker research. However, multimodal analysis can be challenging. Limited sample availability, complex workflows and high investments in time and costs have prevented many researchers from taking advantage of multimodal approaches.
To overcome these bottlenecks, QIAGEN Genomic Services provides a complete solution for multimodal analysis. Our optimized workflow can identify DNA and RNA alterations, tumor mutational burden (TMB) and microsatellite instability (MSI) from a single sample.
In addition to providing you with detailed sequencing reports, this service includes our professional interpretation service, including a comprehensive analysis of each of your variants in the context of their cancer subtype.
Our Multimodal Cancer Genomics Profiling Services offer:
- End-to-end service: We take care of every step, from sample preparation to data analysis
- Complete multimodal workflow: We assess DNA and RNA alterations, tumor mutational burden (TMB) and microsatellite instability (MSI) from a single sample
- Twenty years of curated findings and interpretations: We offer highly-confident variant calling and interpretation summaries that include the latest biological, diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic evidence
- Comprehensive reports and raw data: We enable the possibility for further downstream analysis and development of an internal database
- Full-spectrum solution: We provide a seamless flow from biomarker discovery to clinical assay development and approval
Our comprehensive Multimodal Cancer Genomics Profiling workflow