Cat. No. / ID: 950067
Cat. No. / ID: 9019483
Cat. No. / ID: 9019513
Cat. No. / ID: 9022649
Cat. No. / ID: 9018935
Cat. No. / ID: 990610
Cat. No. / ID: 120008
Cat. No. / ID: 9019488
Cat. No. / ID: 9019486
Cat. No. / ID: 9243592
Cat. No. / ID: 19570
Cat. No. / ID: 990556
Cat. No. / ID: 990554
Cat. No. / ID: 19585
Cat. No. / ID: 990550
No, the two software applications are not interchangeable.
Additionally, the QIAcube HT and QIAxtractor software cannot be installed on the same computer. The QIAcube HT software versions is v4.17 or higher, while the QIAxtractor software version is v4.16 or lower.
No, this upgrade is not possible.
The Support Packages are important when reporting an issue to QIAGEN Technical Services. Upon completion of each run, the software automatically saves a support package.
To retrieve a support package, click Help in the QIAcube HT or QIAxtractor software and select Choose support package. In the new windows, select the support package that corresponds to the issue and send it to QIAGEN Technical Services.
1. Check the vacuum tubing to make sure it is not pinched or obstructed in some way. Sometimes the tubing can become pinched against the bench top when the vacuum station is placed too far from the instrument.
2. Make sure that the channeling adapter is properly placed. Check if the carriage is moving the plate completely from the waste chamber position to the elution chamber position. If the calibration seems incorrect, the instrument may need to be re-taught at this position.
3. When using less than a full plate, make sure all the unused columns are covered with an adhesive seal.
Also, make sure each column of 8 samples is full. When processing a number of samples that results in < 8 samples per column, use water as a substitute in the empty positions until the column is filled. This ensures even vacuum across all unsealed well positions.
4. Make sure correct plates are used for the selected protocol.
5. When the vacuum is on, please listen for any hissing noise from the tubing that is coming down to the waste container. This could indicate leaks in the tubing.
If the issue persists, please contact QIAGEN Technical Service.
Make sure the QIAcube HT or QIAxtractor software uses the same COM port number as assigned to the QIAcube HT or QIAxtractor instrument on the computer. The COM port setting can be checked by clicking Options\Robot Setup\Select COM port in the QIAcube HT or QIAxtractor software.
Ensure that the cable between the instrument and the computer is securely inserted. Power on the instrument first, and then launch the QIAxtractor/QIAcube HT software.
The instrument has both RS-232 (serial) and USB interfaces for computer connection. Try an RS-232 cable if the communication cannot be established between the instrument and computer with a USB cable.
If the issue persists, please contact QIAGEN Technical Services.