Cell-free DNA from liquid biopsies
From biomarker research to personalized medicine, cell-free DNA isolated from liquid biopsies provides a powerful method to monitor cancer development in future. Enjoy three talks by cancer researchers and “Ask-Me-Anything” sessions with R&D experts.
FFPE Tips and Tricks Series
Benefit from the expertise of our scientists and learn about best practices in nucleic acid preparation, DNA methylation or miRNA analysis, RNA-seq, multimodal NGS and NGS data analysis – all from this challenging sample type.
Multianalyte Liquid BiopsiesWorking with cell-free DNA, extracellular vesicles or CTCs? How would the picture change if all analytes could be investigated from the same sample?
QIAGEN Cancer Research Online Events
Consortia and initiatives – we're working together
QIAGEN participates in numerous renowned international consortia, grant projects and initiatives that strive to improve global healthcare. They extend and access networks and infrastructures – and stimulate exchange between all relevant stakeholders – from science, medicine and government. Our active role in consortia and initiatives keeps QIAGEN at the forefront of scientific findings and developments.
- European Liquid Biopsy Society (ELBS)
- Cancer ID – a new way to track cancer
- SPIDIA4P – better diagnosis and medical research
- CBmed – biomarker identification, validation and research
- EASI-Genomics – cutting-edge DNA sequencing technologies
- EU-STANDS4PM – standards for in silico approaches in personalized medicine