The therascreen EGFR Plus RGQ PCR Kit is intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
1. GLOBOCAN 2020. http://gco.iarc.fr/today. Accessed: March 10, 2022.
2. Pakkala, S. and Ramalingam, S.S. (2018). JCI insight, 3, e120858.
3. ESMO. Metastatic non-small cell lung cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Available at: https://www.esmo.org/guidelines/lung-and-chest-tumours/clinical-practice-living-guidelines-metastatic-non-small-cell-lung-cancer. Accessed: March 15, 2022.
4. Lindeman, N.I., et al. (2018) Updated Molecular Testing Guideline for the Selection of Lung Cancer Patients for Treatment With Targeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Guideline From the College of American Pathologists, the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, and the Association for Molecular Pathology. Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 142, 321-346.
5. therascreen EGFR Plus RGQ PCR Kit Instructions for Use. (March 2022).