Streamlining analysis of targeted NGS methylation data using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench software
Determining the methylation status of select genomic regions by targeted NGS is now possible using QIAGEN’s recently launched QIAseq Targeted Methyl Panels. This approach combines the advantages of QIAseq targeted sequencing technology, while avoiding many of the challenges associated with both whole genome and reduced representation bisulfite sequencing. These QIAseq advantages include increased NGS library uniformity, higher levels of sensitivity, faster workflows and the ability to readily customize panels to target methylation regions of interest.
In this webinar, we will describe additional aspects of our Sample to Insight solution, focusing on the analysis and visualization of targeted methyl panel data, using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench software. The application contains a wide array of capabilities for the analysis of NGS methylation data. Ready-to-use workflows specific for QIAseq Targeted Methyl Panels allow you to quickly initiate analyses. Extensive flexibility regarding parameter choices allow you to customize these workflows for specific needs. We will demonstrate the software to show these and other key features.
By attending, you will learn how to:
- Process QIAseq Targeted Methyl Panels through the workflow
- Set up the QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench for methylation data analysis
- Extend the application tool set using the Biomedical Genomics Analysis plugin
- Use specific workflows and tools for methylation data analysis
- Inspect results and customize workflows to specific needs