Back to topCapabilities
Our OEM partners' products enjoy the same high manufacturing and quality-control standards that apply to all QIAGEN products.
Back to top A global network of expertise
Our state-of-the-art production sites in the USA, Europe, and Asia cover a combined area of 143,000 square feet and are installed with the latest equipment, including:
- Class 8 and 5 clean rooms set up according to ISO 14644
- Filling lines for handling 1-µl to 2500-liter volumes using dedicated inliner technology
- Validated large-scale filling and packaging equipment
- Temperature-controlled, automated warehouses and a worldwide shipment logistic system to ensure timely delivery of your products to anywhere in the world
Back to topHigh quality standards
A sophisticated Total Quality Management system supervises all processes, ensuring the satisfaction of our OEM partners and the product end-users. In particular, we have expertise in the development and production of regulated products, such as FDA-approved blood collection tubes or CE-approved instruments and kits.
Our Total Quality Management system provides:
- Stringent quality control and guaranteed lot-to-lot consistency
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 certification
- cGMP-compliant manufacturing according to 21 CFR 820 and 21 CFR 200
- Validated production processes
- Comprehensive documentation of all steps in R&D and production
Back to top Outstanding R&D resources
QIAGEN's OEM partners can rely on our research and development capability as support for routine requests and as a resource for demanding codevelopment projects.
- Over 320 researchers on 3 continents in 5 R&D centers of excellence
- Outstanding expertise in preanalytical sample processing, assay development, and automation
- A broad technology portfolio backed up by a comprehensive intellectual property estate with over 1500 patents