Maximal functionality, minimal hands-on time, optimal workflow!
Q-Rex is a new operating and analysis software for the Rotor-Gene Q
, providing several unique new features to help streamline your qPCR workflow. The software is suitable for use by the most novice researchers, while maintaining the highly complex data analysis functions required by advanced researchers.
- Intuitive overview start screen provides fast and easy access to your favorite templates and recent experiments or the option to create your own
- Wizard based run setup gives step-by-step user guidance to ensure a seamless process workflow
- Drag-and-drop building of thermal profiles lets you intuitively generate profiles and see what you are doing
- In-built validation concept ensures highest safety and optimal data analysis
- E-mail support package function gets you help any time you need it
- Audit trails support your lab’s 21CFR part 11 compliance
Real-time PCR is a powerful tool used for a wide range of applications, from gene expression analysis to pathogen detection and HRM-based genotyping – each with its own specific data analysis and visualization requirements.
The Q-Rex Plug-in concept lets you add new analysis functionality to the Q-Rex Software any time, without affecting established workflows that rely on a specific software version. It also provides free access to state-of-the-art software on any computer with easy upgrades to new software algorithms as they become available.