- Complete CE-IVD-compliant workflow (QIAsymphony RGQ)
- High reliability using the internal control
- Highly sensitive detection of as few as 10.2 IU/ml (QS-RGQ kit)
- Broad linear range from 31.6 to more than 20,000,000 IU/ml (QS-RGQ kit)
- Accurate quantitation using the 5 standards supplied
artus HBV PCR Kits are ready-to-use molecular detection kits for real-time PCR. All necessary reagents optimized for reliable HBV DNA detection and quantitation, including genotypes A–H for in vitro diagnostic use, are provided. The artus HBV QS-RGQ Kit is used with QIAsymphony RGQ, the automated system for pathogen detection, and is not for use with manual assay setup. The artus HBV RG and TM PCR Kits use manual sample preparation and assay setup techniques.