- Fast procedure delivering high-quality total RNA in minutes
- Ready-to-use RNA for high performance in any downstream application
- Consistent RNA yields from medium amounts of starting material
- No phenol/chloroform extraction
- No CsCl gradients, no LiCl or ethanol precipitation
The RNeasy Midi Kit provides fast purification of high-quality RNA from cells, tissues, and yeast using silica-membrane RNeasy spin columns with a binding capacity of 1 mg RNA. Tissue samples can be conveniently stabilized using RNAlater RNA Stabilization Reagent or Allprotect Tissue Reagent, and efficiently disrupted using a TissueRuptor or TissueLyser system. For smaller or larger samples, the RNeasy Micro Kit (spin column binding capacity of up to 45 µg RNA), the RNeasy Mini Kit (spin-column binding capacity of 100 µg RNA), and RNeasy Maxi Kit (spin-column binding capacity of 6 mg RNA) are also available.