- Highly suitable for reference samples from buccal cells/blood on FTA paper or buccal swabs
- Low price per result in a high throughput reference setup
- Fastest direct amplification workflow in forensics and paternity analysis
- Straightforward protocols with ready-to-use Fast Reaction Mix
- Simultaneous amplification of 17 loci
The Investigator ESSplex SE GO! Kit amplifies the full suite of 15 STR markers in the new European Standard Set (ESS) of loci, plus SE33, and the gender-specific Amelogenin, as recommended by the European Network of Forensic Science Institutes (ENFSI) and approved by the European Union Council. The kit utilizes a modified version of QIAGEN’s fast-cycling plus technology, enabling amplification in as little as 45 minutes. With rapid and reliable results from reference samples such as buccal swabs, as well as buccal cells or blood on papers, the Investigator ESSplex SE GO! Kit is suitable for reference testing in forensic applications and paternity testing.