- Compliance with EU IVD Directive 98/79/EC
- Clinically validated using samples from the LUX-Lung III trial
- Sensitive, robust test that can detect low levels of mutant DNA
- Ready-to-use system with simple workflow
- Highly selective and sensitive ARMS and Scorpions PCR technologies
The therascreen EGFR RGQ PCR Kit version 2 is a molecular diagnostic kit for detection of exon 19 deletions, L858R, L861Q, G719X, S768I, exon 20 insertions, and the resistance mutation T790M in the EGFR gene using real-time PCR on the Rotor-Gene Q 5plex HRM instrument. The kit provides all necessary reagents, and is optimized for rapid and sensitive detection of a low percentage of mutant DNA in a background of wild-type genomic DNA. ARMS PCR technology combined with the Scorpions detection technology provides exceptionally high sensitivity and specificity for the detection of specific mutations.