- Complete CE-IVD-compliant workflow from sample to detection
- High reliability using the internal control
- Highly sensitive detection of as few as 76.4 IU/ml
- Specific detection of HIV-1 genotypes A to H
- Accurate quantitation of viral load over a very broad range
The artus HI Virus-1 RG RT-PCR Kit and the artus HI Virus-1 QS-RGQ Kit are ready-to-use molecular detection kits for real-time RT-PCR on Rotor-Gene Q instruments. The kits provide all necessary reagents optimized for reliable HIV-1 RNA detection and quantitation for in vitro diagnostic use. The artus HI Virus-1 RG RT-PCR Kit uses manual sample preparation and assay setup techniques. The artus HI Virus-1 QS-RGQ Kit is part of the QIAsymphony RGQ, the complete automated system from sample to pathogen detection, and is not for use with manual assay setup.